Sunday, October 4, 2009

I have faith in YOU, it's the talking mice that concern me.

Good morning!
I find it hard to believe that I woke up this early on a Sunday, but miracles happen.
So today I'm filling up a suitcase of stuff, since we're leaving tomorrow for Amsterdam. Maybe I should leave some room in the mentioned suitcase, so I can bring home even more stuff than I brought there! =D

I'll end todays post with a quote from Wuthering Heights:

Heathcliff:
Catherine Earnshaw, may you not rest as long as I am living; you said I killed you - haunt me, then! The murdered DO haunt their murderers, I believe. I know that ghosts HAVE wandered on earth. Be with me always - take any form - drive me mad! Only DO not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you. Oh God! It is unutterable! I CANNOT live without my life! I CANNOT live without my soul!

3 comments:

Big fan said...

Synes du burde hatt nok plass t å ta ma me i kofferten din, i :D

Julie said...

Askepott-sitat? :P

-Heidi said...

Siri: I agree!
Julie: Yep :]