Monday, November 16, 2009

Rawrr

I'm at school, 4. period, kinda bored. So what am I doing? Reading MLIA and writing a new post of course.

Today my 6 year old neice was sent to the principal's office. Apparently using your pregnant teacher as an example of a whale is wrong. She had no clue. I can't stop laughing. MLIA

Today, in one of my classes, a student's phone rang. He answered the phone, yelled "What? I'll be right there!" And then ripped off his clothes, revealing a superman costume he was wearing underneath. He then left the classroom, leaving our teacher so confused that she didnt finish teaching us the lesson. MLIA

Today, I vowed to catch the girl next to me copying off my homework. I quickly erased my correct answers and replaced them with absolute nonsense. The girl raised her hand to answer one of the questions. She said that Abraham Lincoln invented the elevator and that new immigrants had to pass through Candy Land before entering the United States. I've done my job. MLIA

I want to try the superman one sometime. Really. And I shouldn't read this in class, seeing as how I sometimes start laughing hysterically. My teachers probably think I'm a freak. :)

You need some new songs for your playlist, you say? Well I'll help you out.
The Spill Canvas - Staplegunned
Oomph! - Niemand
Bush - Superman
The Sex Pistols - God Save The Queen

Tata-Bata!

2 comments:

Silje Kristine said...

Hahaha! Nå ler jeg meg i hjel tror jeg. Hun sa ikke det høyt?! Genialt om du skrev det slik at hun sa det høyt.. hahaha

-Heidi said...

Uhm.. huh?xp