Friday, April 30, 2010

Cheer up, Cecilie!

My dear Cecilie's feeling down, so this is simply a cheer-up post. Look at that little piece of Perfect Awesomeness right there. Oh yeah, and then we've got Cecilie next to it. Haha, you know I was talking about her from the beginning.
So, Cecilie: I didn't know you very well before we ended up in the same class this year. But hell am I glad I got to know you, 'cause I sure would have missed out if I didn't.
Fine, you've got a seriously questionable taste in music at times, but that doesn't matter. You're great just as you are. JUST AS YOU ARE. You hear me?
We all love you, mate! <3
You're the boom-king! :D

2 comments:

AMALIE said...

Sv:


HEHHAH, takkjer^^;D

håpe dåkkå kosa dåkkå nedi der,,-.- ønske i va me dåkkå:*

Cecilie Stokkeland said...

you're so cute, Heidi!
thank you <3
(oh, and say thanks from me to Julie)