Thursday, May 20, 2010

I'm learnin to speak Texan, y'all!

And yes, I deleted my last post, if y'all wonder. Not that anyone'll miss it. I was bored, ya know.

I'm in the middle of an English project, on the English language. And we (Cec, Rubi, Julie & me) decided to choose different English languages/accents. So, Texan for me! Here's some stuff I found:


Step 1
Add syllables to words. Texans with a heavy accent don't use one-syllable words.

Step 2
Drop the "g" from "ing" when it is found at the end of words. Texans don't go "walking." They go "walkin."

Step 3
Change the "ing" to an "ang" when it is found within a word. Texans with a heavy accent don't "sing." They "sang."

(got this down yonder, if you want the full thing)

Also, this helped:

2 comments:

Deer said...

MUMMITROLLBOKA MI!!! hahah ^^

AMALIE said...

lykketildaheidi<3<3<3