Monday, September 12, 2011

Ze coffemonster

DAY 8 (I'm doing day 7 tomorrow or something)

Three things I love that guys do:
1: When they're spontaneous
2: When they're gentlemen
3: When they're random

Some examples:
1: "Stop right here, we're going to watch the stars!"
2: Giving someone his hoodie because it's raining.
3: "Hey guys, let's go on a quest!!"

These are all examples from the last few days. Speaking of, my last few days have been awesome. Here's a quick recap:
FRIDAY: A short day of school, then party at Magdelena's. And then a quest to make it all the way down to the ferry. Followed by walking home from the ferry while the sun was rising. So beautiful.

SATURDAY: After sleeping until around 5 PM, Tore came over and stayed until 1PMish the next day, since there are no buses on Saturday night.
(Techinically I walked home on Saturday night, so these pictures belong here)
SUNDAY: I did nothing whatsoever today, which was great. Woke up around noon, walked with Tore to the bus, walked home, did nothing, did nothing, took a shower, did nothing, ate some ice cream, did nothing, watched a movie, did nothing, and then went to bed.

 Damn I'm tired. And I have so much to do, and so little time. Guh.

No comments: