Friday, October 14, 2011

3-in-1 post

I'm getting this goddamn challenge over with.

Day 7: Four things that boys do that you hate.
1: I hate it when guys try to make girls jealous (though I'll admit it's hilarious, to a certain point, when they are too obvious and fail miserably as well. Most of you will get this reference, yes?)
2: I hate it when guys suddenly turn into clingy and needy puppies
3: I hate it when guys are overly feminine. Like dressing in pastel colors and having flashy earrings. Not attractive. At all. This is my opinion, of course.
4: I hate it when guys decide to take the easy way out. And when they decide not to tell you things that you'd very much like to know, assuming you'll figure it out by yourself after some time. Like the fact that they don't care about you anymore. Just an example, of course.

Day 9 (I already did 8, remember? It's been a while, so probably not): Two smileys that describe your life right now.
:[  (Oh, I have not had a good day)
:D  (Something decided on a whim, brightening any bad day)

Day 10: One confession.
My biggest fear is loneliness, but I keep seeking it.

TADA, challenge completed.



Just another picture of Grist Mill. Today is the two year anniversary of my grandmother's death, and this is the place that reminds me of her the most. I miss you Farmor.

No comments: