Saturday, June 23, 2012

Leaving

For those who actually read my last post and are dying to know this: I didn't fail my French exam. I even got a 4, which is beyond anything I expected. So now I'm done with high school (again), and I just recieved proof of my achievement in the mail. Yes, because we fancy Norwegians receive our diplomas in the mail. Anyway.

Know what most people do on a Saturday night when they're about to move to another continent? They party with their friends, or meet up with family members. Know what I do? I paint my nails.
After a long day at work I kinda needed some me-time. I'll multitask from now on though. Maybe I'll paint my nails with my friends, imagine that! Gaah, 5 days to go! Happy/sad/nervous/excited. Oh, it'll be grand. Honestly, I can't wait. But I've got a lot to do before Friday... After a good night's sleep, of course.
'night!

1 comment:

Big fan said...

Blir kjekt på tirsdag, då :D Dritfint bilde!