Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Jamie Cullum

Those who actually read my blog probably know about the Moldejazz. For those who don't, the Moldejazz is the yearly jazz-festival in the closest city. I haven't been there for many years, I'm usually gone this time of the summer. But I'm here now. And I've been looking forward to this week for a while now (Yes, it lasts for a week). And I wanted to go to some of the concerts. I found Jamie Cullum, who's playing tomorrow, and chose him as my first concert this year. I'd never heard about him or his music before, but I did some research. And I actually like his music a lot! I instantly fell for High and dry & Twentysomething. Anyone who's heard about him before? Heard his music?The concert starts 3 pm, but I have to wake up early to walk to the ferry, then take the ferry over to Molde, then buy tickets.. I need all the sleep I can get. 'Night!

5 comments:

Karoline said...

sv; du va ikke heime kl 9 du :0 viss du hadde vert heime 9, så hadde i rekkt det. Men det va du ikke nei.. ;(;(;(

Big fan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Big fan said...

haha.... Heard*

Big fan said...

Omg. I meant to say: I beleive I've heard of him, but I wrote hard.

-Heidi said...

That could be understood as he makes you hard. Oh well.