Sunday, August 9, 2009

I don't want to leave

Tomorrow's the day I'm going home to Norway, and I don't want to. I want to stay here. I like this place, and I love the people. I feel like I haven't done anything this summer, and yet, this is the best summer I've ever had. The last part I can blame on my friends and family. I wish I could stay until.. Christmas sounds good? I miss those at home, a lot, so I'll have to go home eventually. But just another week, at least another day..? I almost hope we miss our plane.
Okay, enough whining. I'll give you some pictures radiating happiness.

Ice cream, wonderful ice cream.Stowe, VermontYes, I know I look pathetic. But we look happy, don't we?Me and Farfar ftw!Lars Erik, me and Farfar

Some of the pictures get all fucked up with bad quality, but that's not my fault. Be mad at Blogger.
Tomorrow I'm going to see my farmor (she has Alzheimer's and doesn't remember me) before we leave, and hopefully my farfar as well. There are some other people I'd love to see before we leave, and I hope I get to say goodbye to them too. Our plane leaves at around 4 pm from Logan airport. Then we get on a flight from Newark to Oslo, and from Oslo to Ålesund. Basically there's a lot of traveling. Well, I'll write again sometime when I get home. Or if I somehow manage to pull off something so we can stay longer. Got any ideas as to what I can do to stay?

3 comments:

Karoline said...

Du kunne jo alltids sabotere flyet? :')

Karoline said...

gleda me t du kjem heim babe :D <3 du såg brun ut btw!

-Heidi said...

Karoline & Karoline: Yep, I was thinking about it. And the camera makes me look tan, I'm really not, simply as pale as usual.