Thursday, August 13, 2009

Home, Sleep and Sweden.

You know my imagination is running low when I give you a headline like that. It's about 2.45 AM atm, so that might be why. I'm starting to get sorta tired. But I'm not going to bed yet. I feel like talking to people. Well, those who are still awake. And If I go crazy, then will you still call me superman? A secret gift to whoever figures out what song I'm listening to atm.

I've been home for a few days now. I've seen most of my closest friends, which I'm grateful for. I've missed them. But I'll find a way to get back to the US as soon as possible. How? I'll let you know when I know.

I'm going to the capital of Sweden tomorrow, and I'm staying until the 18th. Anyone who knows the name of Sweden's capital? Anyone? I'm testing your geography skills.(This is a picture of Sweden's capital, if you need help)
I'm going with my mom, so it's a "girls only" trip I guess. This will be interesting.

I think I'm going to bed now. I'll write again sometime after I come home. How soon after I come home, that's another story.. No, I'll write soon. Promise.

5 comments:

Big fan said...

Jess, veit d e en smule seint å svare, men 1: Kryptonite, 2: Stockholm! Me wants presents!!:D

-Heidi said...

Nah, Death Cab For Cutie - Transatlanticism. I just felt like writing that line from kryptonite. Good guess though. And yes, it's Stockholm ;D

Big fan said...

Jesus Kristus, d der va bere feigt.

Karoline said...

sv; seint nok når i hadde stått opp 5.45 kvaaaar dag heile veka x)

Kamilla said...

BERGEN IT IS : D