Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I knew it the moment you walked into the door

I'm 16! Yaay!
I waited a while to write this post, thinking I'd have the pictures from my birthday by now. Yes, you guessed it, I don't. I'll post them once I do though. It was kinda a theme-thing, everyone dressed like dudes (we were all girls). To avoid girl-drama. And believe it or not, it worked. I feel accomplished.
So party on Saturday, real birthday on Thursday. Karoline made me an awesome chocolate cake, I'll need to post pictures of that too, once I get them.

I have a few pictures for you while you're waiting:I still can't believe that Cecilie made me these (the cookiemonster-cupcakes, in case you are stupid and didn't understad). You rock! :D


So non-birthday related:
"It's not like I think about you constantly
So maybe I do, but that shouldn't affect your life anymore"
Guess which song? There's a surprise for the first person who does! :D

2 comments:

Silje Kristine said...

The Spill Canvas:D:D

-Heidi said...

Yay! :D
A surprise for you then :]