Saturday, December 19, 2009

Less than 3 days


Guess who can't wait? :D

I celebrated Christmas today with my mom and brother, since I'll be gone for the real thing. Almost no presents though, since it's not really Christmas yet, so I'll bring some to the US, I guess.
I ate pinnekjøtt! *Proud* (For the unlikeliness of someone reading this who doesn't know me well: I don't really eat a lot of different types of food. Kinda close to none at all. So this is a big deal). And I even liked it. Yes, I said it, I liked something that doesn't taste like air.
Now I'll go to bed, still in shock.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flink Heidi! :D *klappklapp*

Anonymous said...

HAVE A COOKIE!

-Heidi said...

You know, I was in the process of eating a cookie when I read this.. ^^

Anonymous said...

xD