Saturday, June 26, 2010

Italia, Te Amo.

So, yeah.. I just got home from Milano. I was there for nearly a week, with my usual traveling-companion, aka my mom. Hey, if she wants to show me all of Europe, I won't say no. Besides, it was a good trip. As any other trip with her, we had a lot of walking, frequent arguing, but great things to be seen, which makes up for it. Also, the weather was great. And we came home to pouring rain. I miss Milano..

"Heidi, get next to the trashcan, I want a picture of it!"

  
The most beautiful church I have ever seen.

 
I'm so pale, I reflect the sunlight. I like to think there was something wrong with the camera. 
See that McDonald's behind me? I found the perfect guy in there. Not only can he get me as many tiramisu-milkshakes as I want, but he only speaks enough English to give me compliments. Doesn't that sound nice?

 
I'm not quite sure what this is, I just liked the picture of my mom and me.

It is important to know that this picture was closely followed by the next one. You get the point.

  
I must say, I felt a bit like Juliet.

At the top of that beautiful church. It was insane.

 
Wow, we both look tan. Again, at the top of Doumos.

  
I believe this picture was taken the moment I fell in love, for one of the first times in my life, only this time with a city. (And what was the first time/s? You've all tasted Ben & Jerry's for the first time, right..?)

1 comment:

Karoline N said...

så fint bilde av du og mor di heidii <3