Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Now dance, fucker, dance!

Some pictures of the most important things I saw at Universal Studios some days ago:




Yes, I loved the Harry Potter part of the park. Djeezes, it was amazing. And I had pumpkin juice. And I will be going back as soon as I can.

I'm home from Florida now, after a great week. And now I have nothing to do. Lars Erik left a week ago, my dad's working, and just about all my friends live across the atlantic. Also, I don't want to bug the very few people I know all the time, so they'll be sick of me within a week's time. And there's not a whole lot I can do on my own, as I can't really get anywhere. I need to get a job or something. If I can get to it.

3 comments:

Amaliephoto said...

I know! And they remind of you<3

karoline said...

sv; takk ^^ <3 Vetche heilt enda, bære kom over det bilde der i går og savna fargen :-p haha.

Harry Potter !! <3

Du kan spille kabal og sjå kor mange ganga du vinn og tape på et år? :'D haha

Karoline said...

sv; hahahaha :'D
shit, kødda du? ;O i au skreiv det for omtrent ei veke sia, i he bære ikkje posta det før n o.. Creepy ;O