Sunday, August 1, 2010

And everything still moves in slow motion.

It's official, from this day on (and for a year), I live in Sudbury.
Apart from a few details, like the 10-minute shower policy and the invasion of the ants, it's perfect. Hey, at least those 100-something ants will make sure I won't be lonely. And there aren't 100 left. I killed at least 30 with my own bare kleenexes, and probably another 50 with that bugspray. The remaining 20 are spread around my room, for my convenience.

Right now I need my sleep, but I felt like informing you that for the next four days, I will be posting pictures of different parts of my new room. And you'll put it together when those days have passed, like a fun puzzle. Yaay!

2 comments:

Julie said...

y'know, when you leave someone a puzzle it would be nice to give more than just one piece. just sayin'
;D

Karoline said...

sv; samsung et eller anna :) fikk det i dag, love it <3

10 minutters dusj :''D lykke til sei i, til og med i kan bruke lengere tid enn det :-p
I elska sminkebordet! :D det va skikkelig søtt :)