Sunday, August 15, 2010

And I'm talking to myself all night because I can't forget

That line was from a great song, fyi, I'm not going crazy quite yet.

Since I refuse to write another poor-me-I-don't-have-a-life-post, though it might be true at the moment, here are five good things from the five last days:
-I got my learner's permit. Other drivers might want to discuss that being a good thing.
-I've been to Boston.
-I now own a few more great CDs. Which I legally bought.
-Grist mill is probably the most peaceful, most beautiful place to sit and read, which I have now discovered.
-I'm no longer broke. For now.

See, it's not so bad.
Today you won't get a new picture for your exciting puzzle, as I'm currently working on fixing up my room a little. I'll give them to you in a few days, I swear! Since I know you're all sitting on the edges of your seats right now, waiting.

Oh, one more good thing: I've discovered Pandora radio, which is great. Too bad that none of my readers in Norway (aka none of my readers.) can listen to it, since it only works in the US, apparently. Hum. Yeah, so I just had to tell you about it so you'd wonder what the hell it is. And that's all!

And as a nice ending, just because it has nothing to do with the post, and because I miss him, and because it's the only normal picture ever taken of us, and because (last one, promise) he'll probably never read this: Voila, you've already seen it if you're reading this, a picture of me and my brother, taken this summer.

No comments: