Friday, August 27, 2010

Bearly read books

I've found another great new favorite store (If I never told you, the first one is Newbury Comics). This place, as the title indicates, is called "bearly read books". It's a used book store, so they the books are quite cheap. And they're well used, not ripped or full of writing. Well, some are. But I never choose a book with anything written in it. Kinda hypocritical, as I often underline my favorite passages and lines. But then again, that's why I want a fresh book.

I know you are curious to know what I got, so tada:
I'm most excited about the sonnets, and have found what I think will remain my favorite. Which is sonnet 44, should you be curious.

And now I shall leave you alone, since I'm getting up early tomorrow, to play tennis before it gets too hot. Oh, I'm so bad at it. I wish I could say the opposite, or at least with a speck of irony, but I'm truly awful. Uhmm.. Practice makes perfect, aye? :D

No comments: