Monday, October 11, 2010

Hey guys, guys! I have a thesis!!

First, to all future employers: This blogpost represents the young, careless me, and I am sure that by the time you read this, I've grown into being responsible and timely.
There, once that's out of the way:

If you are, probably because of a serious lack of things to do with your free time, a frequent reader, you will remember me talking about an essay on Beowulf, the epic from the 500's. Yeah, this was more than a week ago. If you know me well, you already know what's coming next: *drums*    I haven't written it yet.
It's not just that I haven't finished it, but up until right now, I hadn't even started. Finally I figured out a partly acceptable thesis-statement, and that's all I have so far. Of course I was so proud of this accomplishment, I had to share it with you at once.

I should also mention that I just had some friends from Oslo/Franklin here, which was great. They are my God-parents, and Katrina has been my "little sis" all my life. Basically they're all family, Brian too even if he's not with them on this trip.

Then all there is for me to do, is to finish my essay! The internet is a scary place, so anyone could, in theory, read this. So just in case: Mr W., I'm sorry about the essay, I'm a terrible student. I promise I'll work on my priorities!

No comments: