Sunday, October 10, 2010

Meet my new friend!

This is my newly purchased friend and companion for the next year, mr. Piggy B. Anks. Yes, such an original name. I'm planning to feed him on a regular basis, and by next summer, maybe he'll be fat enough to butcher. Mohahahaha! Ooor I could just open him up without killing him. Yeah, I think I'll do that.

Did you know that going to homegoods is pretty dangerous? We went in for towels, and came out with towels + 300 dollars worth of other stuff. Like Mr. B. Anks. And pumpkin/spiderweb shaped pasta. And a halloween cookie jar. And a delicious looking sparkling something. And the list goes on. Was it my fault? Yes, partly. But my dad is just as bad as me. Now you must excuse me, I have some zombie shaped/glaced sugarcookies to attend to.

1 comment:

Siljemonster said...

Haha, søta da<3