Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Now, THIS is a wall.

Ah, this was one of this day's projects. I'm happy. And no, I do not have a rubber-ducky fetish, they just keep coming into my possession. Not that I mind, but just sayin'..
Back to my newly finished, lovely wall. This gives me a feeling of home, and shows me those things I would never forget, even without the pictures. And if you're reading this, I'm guessing you're probably up there somewhere.

The problem is, I had many things to do today. Three essays, among those things, all due tomorrow. And other stuff. You're looking at what I spent all my time doing, and now it's almost 10 PM, I've finished one of those essays, aka the easy history one. And I'm wasting time here, because I don't really want to write about how Silone and De Sica ennobled and dignified the poor through their books/movies. I do not want to compare Barardo Viola's and Antonio Ricci's responses to their respective belittlement either. And after I have done that, I truly don't want to stary studying the Anglo-Saxon traditions, to be able to argue whether or not Beowulf's actions corresponded to them. To be fair the subjects are actually very interesting, I just don't feel like doing anything at all right now. I'm certainly not in the right mindset to write interesting essays. I'll marvel at my wall for a bit longer I think, and then we'll see.

4 comments:

Karoline N said...

savna d babe ...

lars said...

Yay, ej e på veggen!

-Heidi said...

Karoline: I miss you too honey! Skype en dag snart? <3

Latus: Of course! Trur du e på freakin' 15 bilde, det e nesten litt skummelt.

AMALIE said...

miiiiiww!! pink elephant. elns<3
miss u!! skal sende brææv snart!