Thursday, January 27, 2011

New semester

Tomorrow is the first day of my 2. semester at LS. Wow, time passes quickly. First of all: Why the heck would someone start a semester on a FRIDAY? That's just ridiculous. I mean, it might have something to do with the two snow days which we've just had.. It's still weird.
Second semester means 3 new classes. Yaay! No, not really. I was perfectly content with the ones I had. And I don't even want digital imaging or whatsitsname. Whinewhinewhine. But hey, I am guaranteed an awesome teacher in at least one of my English classes, which is good. And I've talked too much about school now. I'll stop.
Sadly, I don't have a lot of non-school related things to write about. "Then freakin' stop writing," you may be thinking. It's not that easy. I simply can't have an entire post only about school, it's depressing. So let's just add a competely non-topic random picture and say that's enough.

1 comment:

Julie said...

you're a weird fucker.
:D
gleda me så sjukt masse t å sjå d ijenn! <3