Thursday, February 3, 2011

I'm about to do something rediculously stupid, yet so fucking fantastic.

In other news.I got my semester grades today. And I have a new theory. If I hate a subject, I am bound to ace it, just as I am bound to fail the classes I love. Well, not fail, but close enough. If you didn't guess, I am not entirely happy about my grades. Next term, then. I've already started, I did all the homework due for today. Damn, was I proud. And my teachers were ecstatic, that says something about how often I do my work.

And now I'm seriously wondering if I can write just one single goddamn post without mentioning school. I've started a truly terrible trend here, guys. I swear I'll change, I swear!! Speaking of.. I swear too much. I swear to change my swearing? Uhm.. Might be in over my head on that one.

1 comment:

amalie said...

Sv: Var dritlett. ................