Tuesday, March 15, 2011

And you will always be with me.


Today has been an eventful day. As the picture suggests, I got my tattoo today. In the picture it still looks a bit sore and bloody, but I'm happy about it. You can't see it in the picture, but it's placed on my left wrist. And just to answer a question I know I'll get at some point: Nope, it didn't hurt at all. It was a bit uncomfortable, but that was it. In fact, I burst into laughter when I realized that that small stinging sensation was what everybody has made such a fuss about.
So, a dragon tattoo is not the most original thing, but that's really not the case. So what's the story? The tattoo is based on a necklace I gave to my best friend when I left Norway, for her to keep while we were apart. She drew me the sketch of the necklace. And why today? Why, it's that same great person's birthday!  
Happy birthday Siri dear!!!

As for other big events for today.. I ate pizza! Two whole slices!! If you don't know me and my eating habits well, don't even try to understand the significance. Let's just say that I'm a tiny bit picky about food.

That's all I've got for you tonight! Sleep well, or good mornin'.. Whatever fits you at the moment. :]

2 comments:

Big fan said...

Aw, så vakkert. Thank you.

Karoline said...

Awesome man!! :D