Saturday, March 12, 2011

Life is good.

Life will be good because:
-I'm going over to Farfar's tomorrow
-In two days or so, I'm getting a tattoo. (Mom, if you're reading this, (Please don't be reading this, please don't be reading this..) I'm sorry. And I was going to tell you. At some point. While you're still on the other side of the Atlantic.)
-In two weeks, I'm doing two college visits to my cousins' colleges, Ithaca and Penn State.
-In May, I'm going to see SYSTEM OF A DOWN!!!! Yes, I'm just a tiny bit excited about that. And even better, Sally's coming with me. If she can convince her dad to let her go, that is.
-On June 5th I graduate.
-The day after, I start a trip around the US with my mom, unless she disowns me when she hears about my tattoo.
-Summer. Lars Erik and my Siljemonster are coming over here for three weeks, then there's the premiere of HP7 part 2, and some kind of big concert-something.
-I go home, followed by a lot of greatness, including climbing the tallest mountain in Norway and hanging out with the world's best people.

Life is good today because:
-I got at least 12 hours of sleep tonight.
-I'm playing my new Thrice album. Loudly.
-I was in New York yesterday, and am still happy about it.
-Spring is here.
-I talked to my dear Karoline on the phone, since it's her birthday (Happy Birthday Karro!).
-I have pink m&ms.
-I'll be blond again soon. (Oh, yeah, I'm temporarily a brunette. Just fyi.)
-I've made a lot of grand plans today for the time ahead, some of which you have already read.

Eight reasons for each, I don't want to bore my enormous audience with a lot of talk about why my life is so great. You know, all my.. uhm.. two readers? Three maybe? I mean, I can't lose you and end up writing just to myself, that's just a bit too sad.

5 comments:

Cecilie said...

BRUNETTE? pictures or it didn't happen.
aaaand; tattoo=awesome. I need pictures of that too ;)

-Heidi said...

Hahaha, sure. And I'll upload pictures of my probably burning, red and bloody wrist (where I am getting the tattoo, if you didn't guess) on Tuesday. Oh, and you're terrible at answering texts. Just sayin''

Cecilie said...

texts? meine du meldinge på mobil? fordi i he ikkje fått nåkken

-Heidi said...

Seriøst? Ej he sendt minst 5 sia den siste du svarte på x)

Cecilie said...

:O