Monday, July 18, 2011

"Chesh", in lack of inspiration for a better title.

I suppose you're expecting a post containing 8 ways to win my heart. As I have no heart, I'm saving that for a different time, when I may have acquired one.

(I know just which illustrating picture I want to use here, but google is not very helpful right now. That's why you get a random picture of Chesh darling)

Moving on.

I have all of 4 almost full days left in the US. I didn't quite realize this until I dropped off my brother and Silje at the airport, leaving me to be the next one to go home. But this is home. Oh, I'm so confused at the moment. And I feel strange. I have been planning and thinking about this year of my life ever since I was 12. And now it's almost over. I guess it feels strange because I feel so old now.
No matter how I feel about it, the final question still remains: Just how do you pack an entire room into two suitcases and a carry-on?

No comments: