Monday, August 1, 2011

'Said this would be where you'd find me.

Not that this was by any means a clear night, but you know what I'm saying.
Since Amalie's usual big, comfy boat had one or several holes in it, we used two seperate ones that she just bought at Nille. Issue? They were meant for kids.

I don't usually post pictures of my wet thighs on my blog, but this is just to demonstrate how much water that entered the boat when I did. See, we're used to run and jump into Amalie's boat.We tried the same thing here, clearly it didn't go so well. But hey, we made it out alright. And then I noticed that my phone was in my soaked pocket, and that my now soaked phone is broken. Grrrrrr.

But I was out there with min kjære, so it was all perfect. Until we got really cold and had to go back inside to take a hot shower. And then it was perfect again.

And this would be the only picture of me taken that night. I'll be the first to admit that I look drugged, but don't worry, it's just my usual behavior. Oh, I said don't worry that I look and act like this when I'm completely sober and everything? Scratch that, I guess.

No comments: