Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.

Now, this one confuses me. Am I supposed to give you seven concrete thoughts that cross my mind a lot, or seven general objects/things that cross my mind a lot? I'll give you both, litt blanda drops. Ahahahah, å Roar <3

1: "Oh fuck, what time is it?!"
2: "Wow, I've missed these people"
3: "I'll do my homework, I just need a smaaall power-nap first" (soon/not-so-soon followed by thought #1)
4: "Why is there cereal all over my floor?"
5: "I'm-late-I'm-late-I'm-late-I'm-late..."
6: "What the hell am I going to do with my life?"
Aaand as for general things:
7: Mainly what I'm supposed to do with my life. And the amazing people who give my life meaning whether I know what to do next or not.

Aand now I'll leave you for some actual real people. Don't be offended, please.

2 comments:

Big fan said...

I VART fornærma.
Og du bur vel ikkje i Sudbury lenger?
:D

-Heidi said...

Woaaah, nåkken les faktisk ta her, OG kommentere! Og I'm sorry.. Ooog that's right, og det skal bli fiksa strax ;p