Sunday, May 6, 2012

I've been alone here, I've been afraid, my dear,

So. I barely ever write and just might shut down this blog one of these days. But I'll keep it for now.
Anyway, I'll do another music recommendation. And the band I'll recommend this time iiiis... *drumroll* La Dispute. Their music is a mix of screamo and poetry, but also so much more. The singer has a really unique voice, and you'll either love it or hate it. It's an aquired taste I guess, but I love them.
Some songs to start your La Dispute loving life would be:
-Andria
-Such Small Hands
-Said the King to the River
-Fall Down And Never Get Back Up
-The Last Lost Continent

Gotta have some pretty pictures with fancy quotes from some of my favorite songs:





La Dispute - Said the King to the River, aka the song I'm currently playing on repeat.


Oh, and also I'm moving back to the states for a couple of years. 'night!

No comments: