Monday, April 27, 2009

Midterm

Tomorrow I will have my last midterm at this school. I still have two final exams to look forward to, so yaay.. I'll get to know which subject I'll have the exams in in a few weeks. If it's math, I swear I'll die. Or just cry for a month.

By the way, for those who read what I wrote yesterday: I killed that spider. Captured it is more like it, but it doesn't matter, it's gone. I had to attack it with hairspray, perfume and a glass. It was rather dramatic. I have a theory that spiders are really small devils in.. spidersuits. Anyone who agrees?

I don't really have anything important to write about. So I'll write again when I do. Or when I'm bored, whichever comes first.

4 comments:

Big fan said...

I agree, I don't like spiders, but they're kinda cute when they're really tiny and walking around in the ceiling xD. I bet you don't agree with me. But I usually kill them with hairspray too. Lets hope you'll get a spider-free night then ;D
If you still recall (*kremt*) my reaction on the ferry, imagine what will happen if I'll get to have math exam (or whatever). OMG. Kay, tried to write some decant English here, but lucky this thing actually got a spelling program.

Ruuule blogspot k bye xoxo lizzm <3
Kos din hemmelige beundrar (fortseeeett!!, du rula alle)

Big fan said...

First comment, BTW!x'D

-Heidi said...

Tiny spiders get bigger eventually, so I don't agree. :p
I remember that quite clearly, you're scary sometimes you know. And thanx. ;p

Anonymous said...

Hm.. I've never seen a cute spider. They're all monsters. Or devils in spidersuits, same thing.. I think i used JIF the last time I killed a spider. It pretended to die twice, but I knew it was alive, they NEVER die. But I got rid of it, after a while, actually a really long while, and after trying to convince it to go away whithout my help, but it wouldn't listen.. So i tortured it (tried to kill it), and then I released it.