Friday, April 3, 2009

The place where the sidewalk ends.

It's April, yay. This means it won't be long until summer arrives, but it also means midterms and final exams, and a bunch of other crap. Tomorrow I have two presentations, one Norwegian, and one English. And a test about the five greatest religions. Wonderful.
But I'm in a good mood. Summer's approaching, the days are getting longer, the weather's getting warmer. I can't wait for it to be June 12th. That's when my summer-vacation starts, kinda. I have to be at the school the evening of the 22nd, but that's it.
My mp3-player died yesterday by the way. I'm addicted to it, so this is bad, very bad. For the time being I'm using my mother's, I need music to get through a schoolday. I checked up the problem online, and it looks like I'm supposed to return it to the store where I bought it. I bought it somewhere on the road from Boston to DC this summer.. I think I'll just get a new one.

I should be doing school-stuff now, and that's the reason I ended up here. And I'm listening to music, as always. Silverstein - Forever And A Day. That's the song I'm playing on repeat these days, and that's where I got inspiration for this post's title. I'll add it to my playlist sometime soon.
If I want to sleep at all tonight, I should get started on the stuff I need to do for tomorrow, soo..

No comments: