Sunday, May 24, 2009

July 19th - August 10th :D

July 19th - August 10th!
If you wonder, that's the time I'll be spending in the US this summer. I'm traveling alone for the first time ever, since my brother can't come over until July 26th. The first week I'll be spending a lot of time with my grandparents, I'm visiting various schools, and I'm going guitar-shopping. And hopefully I'll be seeing the rest of my family, and other friends.. I wanna go now. Tonight! :D Oh well. I'll make a countdown. 56 days to go!
This is the guitar I want by the way. I believe in love at first sight.
If you read my last post, you might wonder how that mountainpeak-party went. It was fun. A lot better than expected. They even listened to the CD I brought! So maybe I won't give up on them quite yet. Many of them are currently listening to Backstreet Boys and Westlife, can they still be saved? I'll keep on trying.

I got a new mp3-player btw. It's the same as my beloved, dead pink one, except for the color. The new one has a darker color, not nearly as perfect as my old one. But I still love it. ;D

No comments: