Thursday, May 14, 2009

Party on a mountainpeak

I haven't written anything for a while, if you didn't notice. I've had my written exam, or exams I should say, since the subject was Norwegian. Why can't this country just choose one language, instead of two? Then there'd be just one exam. And looking at the bigger picture; it'd be a lot easier for everyone. Anyone who's with me? I vote bokmål!

Tomorrow's Friday. I like Fridays. Last day of the week and all. After school I think I'm dropping by the the church's office. I've been a Christian since birth, but I'm not really a believer. I want to convert to Buddhism. So I might do that tomorrow. Or maybe not, since I need to fill out a form and stuff, it could take some time.
So to be a good Buddhist I'll have to be nice and stuff. Like really nice. And I want to be that. Help others. Not have feelings like envy, hate and such.. Maybe in a few years. One of my best friends, Julie, made this picture of me with one of my most famous quotes. :p
Anyway, at some point tomorrow, around 9 pm, I'll be on my way to the top of a small mountain. Great party location I must say. It'll be fun though. Most of my class will be there, and some other people. I'd never thought my class could handle a party, so this will be interesting. If you knew them you'd understand. If, whoever you are, know them, I suppose you DO understand. They're all great. But still not the kind of people you expect to throw a real party.

But I'll write again soon. Then I'll update you on the mountainpeak-party, and some other stuff as well.

5 comments:

Big fan said...

Hah. I don't know how this will turn out, consider it's your class, but it will be entertaining I hope. But I've got a bad feeling about the long distance from a toilet thing. Nææææs picture ;D Clearly Julie xp I also vote BOKMÅL!!!

Anonymous said...

first comment! yey :D

Anonymous said...

haha not first comment ^^

Anonymous said...

well, now u have... 3 comments. or 4 with this. Though at least two of them are me writing before thinking and just being weird. Sooo.... Well: My vote goes to... bokmål. And that party should be interesting

Silje Kristine said...

Bildet av deg stemte perfekt! Haha:D