Monday, May 25, 2009

Countdown and randomness.

Yay, I actually made a countdown.




In other news.. I spent most of my day with Astrid, one of my best friends. We went for a short walk, and then we went back here to bake krumkaker. Yum. ^^
And just a moment ago I learned that my grandmother is in the hospital. She had panic attacks, and I think she's only staying in the hospital for a few days. I hope she'll be alright. I'm talking about my grandmother in the US btw, for those who wonder.
I got to talk to my uncle and my cousin Alex today btw, which I rarely do. I'm looking forward to seeing them and everybody else this summer!

Since I'm sure you all want to know exactly what I'm listening to: The Spill Canvas - Lullaby
That song is so beautiful. You shine so bright, it's insane, you put the sun to shame. This might sound cliché, but that line reminds me of my friends. I love you guys.

I have a Norwegian presentation tomorrow I think, so wish me luck!

5 comments:

Silje Kristine said...

Oi! Håper det går bra med bestemora deres!
Huff, ikke noe morsomt=/

Karoline said...

sv; dumt spørsmål - seff :D

AMALIE said...

Go bedring til din bestemor*

Søta;¤

Karoline said...

Jeg har utfordret deg! :-) Karolajn.blogg.no

Karoline said...

INNLEGG DA BABE