Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Classrom blog

So I never wrote when I got to Stow. In fact, I didn't even go to Stow. I went to my farfar's and stayed the night. So I'm excused.
Right now I'm watching the rest of my class taking a test I'm having next Monday, because of jetlag and stuff. And because I didn't read. And because I'd rather sleep than read. You (most likely) know me.
So I'll write an update from my awesome trip to the US later today or tomorrow. Soon, anyway.
Just quick updates, until you get the whole story:
*I'm living with my dad next year.
*Christmas was completely fantastic.
*I went to New York.
*I've been downhill-skiing in Maine, and I survived!
*I ate. Food. Normal food.
*New Year's Eve requires fireworks.
*The Phantom Of The Opera on Broadway. Oh. My. God.

-Tata-bata for now! :D

No comments: