Sunday, January 17, 2010

Night blog

Once again, I can't sleep. Not that I've tried a lot tonight though. The moment I turn off my computer, I have to read for my social studies test tomorrow, which I, of course, don't want to do. So, I'm still here.
This weekend I've been visiting Siri (The cute/scary creature in the picture below) in Fiksdal, which is a place even smaller than the postcard-pretty-stamp-sized-town I live in. Yeah, imagine that. It's beautiful though. And I like it there. It reminds me of endless summers, childhood and Harry Potter. Ah, good times, grand times.

And I've been listening to Death Cab For Cutie the whole day/night. They have beautiful songs. Right now I'm listening to "Cath..". One of my favorites is probably Transatlanticism. The lyrics, ahh. And since I'm secretly a masochist (before I posted this where anyone, anywhere can read it, that is), I'm topping it all with Incubus - I miss you. If you didn't get that, you're not supposed to.

Now I need to read. Awrr. Wish me luck, fine gentlemen.
What I want to read versus what I should read. Hum.

1 comment:

Albert! (okay, bere quote, men still!) said...

'sunn fornuft' er summen av fordommene man har tillagt seg når man fyller 18 år.

tolk som du vil :D