Monday, February 8, 2010

"I'm impressed" "Well I'm in love".

Quote from Cruel Intentions. I was in Trondheim this weekend! Stayed with my very own Siljemonster :D We were supposed to look at weddingdresses, but the store closed about half an hour before we got there. And that was just for fun, we are not getting married. Yet. Mwihahaha.. No.I think I might have posted this picture before, but the dress is just so beautiful. Oh, if I could have this dress when I get married..

Anyway. So my weekend was great. I got to see Victoria! Haven't seen her since early last summer.
And I came how with 7 more books than what I had when I left. I tell myself I needed them.. ^^

I'll probably write again soon sometime, I'm in social studies, we are supposed to do some online-stuff. Not saying that I will, just that we're supposed to.

No comments: