Saturday, February 27, 2010

It's tealicious.

The only thing I bought in Trondheim a few days ago. I simply love it. (Edit: I lied. I also got some monster-stickers and mushroom-shaped erasers.)

While we're (I'm) talking about Trondheim: Remember that trip in 9th grade to Trondheim? I'm now supposing that everyone who reads this lived in Vestnes or nearby a few years ago, which is probably the case.
Anyway.
Karoline, Marita and I wrote our names on a tree at Erling Skakkes gate 40, with a permanent marker. Not even a very good one, or so we thought. Must have been though, because it's still there. I must say, I was very pleasantly surprised. Both at the fact that it's still there, and because I remembered a street address for that long.

I have nothing more interesting to say. Once again I'm making an assumption, this time that you found the rest of the post interesting. Not that it matters of course. Oh yes; I have grand plans for next week.

2 comments:

Karoline said...

sv; aaww ^^ You know I would make chicken noises anytime for you too :D haha
uansett kor bra det måtte høres ut liksom x)

-Heidi said...

:'D