Monday, March 8, 2010

Gah, SPIDER!

As we speak (well, kinda), I am watching a small, black, evil and many-legged creature. Yup, a spider has invaded my home. Normally I'd scream for my brother to come kill it. Since he lives in Molde now, I'd scream for my mom. Who just left for work. I am all alone with this monster. Uggh.
Also, I've had the flu since Friday. And I've done nothing but feeling sorry for myself. And this.. this.. thing makes it even worse. Oh poor, poor, pitiful me. But I've got ice cream, so it'll be alright.
Now I shall defend my castle! Adieu!

Uhm.. I shall wait just a while before I do that, just fyi.. (Meaning: Pleeeease come over and get rid of the spider for me? :D)

1 comment:

Silje Kristine said...

Jeg skal gjøre det jeg! Drepte en monster-spider i går. Dritt-edderkopp. Dem kan holde seg unda meg hvis dem vil leve.