Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Amazing people and an elephant

I'm so sorry. For those of you who started reading this just because of the word "elephant", I must disappoint you. There will not be a single reference (except this one) to that animal in this post. I just had to trick you into start reading in the first place. And you've come this far, why not continue?
I will write about amazing people though. Because two very amazing and thoroughly awesome people just had their birthdays. Karoline (Saturday) and Siri (Monday).
This is for calling me a retard, you retard. Oh, you know I love you anyway. ♥

I've posted this picture before, but Siri, you've honestly got a huge hide-whenever-a-camera's-even-close-to-close-issue. And you're the strangest person I've ever met. That's probably why you're my best friend. Love you, cherrypie.

Also, I'm going to post some slightly embarrasing, weird and all-together disturbing pictures sometime soon. Make that "going to" a "might". We'll see.

2 comments:

Cecilie Stokkeland said...

WHERE'S THE ELEPHANT? :(
I want to see the elephant!
"you dirty little liar!"

(quote from mean girls (a) )

The retard that called you a retard! said...

Haha, shit.. Kordan kan i ha unngått å sjå detta før no? ;O kanskje i egentlig he sett det, men bære fortrengt det x) hmm..
Uansett, Love You yoo <3
Du bist nicht ein pferd! :'D du bist meinen retard! <3 eller kordan DET staves liksom xp