Monday, September 21, 2009

5th period English class

Very interesting, I must say. Right now we're making sentences like There was a great film on TV last night. It was the best I've ever seen. The bold writing was already there. I must say this is terribly difficult. We're only in the first grade of "Videregående", this is way too hard. We should really start off with something simpler, like "I am, you are, he/she/it is".
Btw, notice that "A" ? Look at it closely. Closer. See it?:D Haha. Julie made it.

Ta-Da! Our English class is over, Norwegian next. Our strange, spitting teacher is going to read my text about Cecilie aloud. Hahaha. Cecilie isn't very happy. I kinda made her look like a farmgirl from far up in the mountains or something. Sorry Cecilie. :]

2 comments:

CECILIE said...

i look creepy. and you owe me one HEIDI!

-Heidi said...

Yeah I know :p