Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fine, I'm changing the title.

Due to some serious spam. I'm telling you, you're missing out on an awesome quote.

For the first time in days, I'm writing from home, not from school. Wow.
Quote from Hamlet again, if you didn't notice. This one was kind of cool, and even perfectly understandable.
I don't really have anything to write about. Or, actually I do. Silje's here atm, and Lars Erik's moving out. Soon. Arrrr. Well, not if I can stop him. Niahhahahaha... I'll stop writing now. Adieu.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo mama breast is so tiny, that she can feed a cockroach.

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

Anonymous said...

I am able to make link exchange with HIGH pr pages on related keywords like [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com]bad credit loans[/url] and other financial keywords.
My web page is www.usainstantpayday.com

If your page is important contact me.
please only good pages, wih PR>2 and related to financial keywords
Thanks
empannora

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat techniques[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or little-understood avenues to produce an income online.

Anonymous said...

INSERT