Friday, September 11, 2009

Big Stan

Are you disappointed because of the missing Hamlet quote? I haven't read today, so you'll have to wait. Sorry :]
I can write about my entire day in one sentence. Tired, math test, French, gym, rain, ice cream, rain, ferry. Well that's not really a sentence, but it'll have to do. "So what's with the title?" you'll wonder. Or if you've talked to me within the last 24 hours, maybe not. I watched the movie Big Stan yesterday. I liked it. It was funny. Mostly because of "Robbie", aka the guy who plays Jasper in Twilight. I love Jasper. And Robbie. And probably the other characters he plays in movies. I'll be nice enough to post a picture.. Make that two.

2 comments:

CECILIEEE said...

the film isn't so great, but Jackson makes it worth watching <3

-Heidi said...

Yeah, I know ;D