Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hello world, hope you're listening

I've finished reading Hamlet, so no cool quotes anymore, in case you missed them and wondered where they'd gone. I liked the play, the 40 % I understood, that is.I'll read it again in a while I think.

I just started reading wuthering heights btw, so maybe I'll find some quotes there I'll feel like using as titles. Or just somewhere in a post. We'll see. For now, you'll just have to make do with parts of a cute song:

Hello, world, hope you're listening
Forgive me if I'm young or speaking out of turn
But there's someone that I've been missin'
And I think that they could be the better half of me
They're in the wrong place, tryin' to make it right...

...But all I see is you and me
The fight for you is all I've ever known
So come home...

Yes, today's title is from this song. Creative, aye?